Thursday, August 1, 2013

My Last Blog Post; Thanks For Everything

There are some people who read my blog on the daily. And then they're some who just started or who read spastically. No matter when you matter thank you for taking this journey with me. I started blogging on February 24, 2013 and it is now August 2, 2013 and I will be signing out and moving on. It has been a crazy ride with more downs then ups. I have been interviewed by child services, I have been threatened for making this blog, I have been in the hospital for being suicidal, I've cut, I've cried but I am ready to move on.
I started as the girl with a laundry list of mental illnesses. Through time away from my father and intense therapy my illnesses were caused by the abuse and trauma I went through. I have been raped and ostratcized from my father's side of the family. Child services has taken this to a prosecutor and I wanted to take it to court. I wanted to see my father in jail. It's not fair a rapist should be walking around free and possibly hurting other people. It's not fair court can decide whether or not my truth and pain is "true enough". I was 5 and it stopped when I was 11. I didn't have a voice. I was the girl who cried alone while no one cared. I am dropping the case and sleeping well at night knowing God is the ultimate judge. My father's family might not believe me along with people who think this is all an act for attention but at the end of the day I know my truth.
People see me as a rape victim who is weak and weird. I started to believe them but not any more. My past doesn't define me but rather His love defines me. I am God's princess. I am done feeling sorry for myself, calling myself a loser, trying to loose weight to fit in, using this as an excuse, and crying in my room alone. The real Kait is fun, outgoing, goofy, smiley, beautiful, God loving, and has the world in her hands.
I hope through this blog I empowered at least one person to speak up against their abuse. I hope I comforted one person by letting them know they weren't alone. That was the original goal of this blog and although it became muddled along the way it stands true. I have learned so much and grown with God more then I ever thought. Never would I have thought this would be my life but I would not change a thing because it has made me the person I am today. This suffering brought me closer to my best friend and main man, Jesus. Who knows what the future holds but I know it will be damn good because God has a grand plan for me. All of this is in the past and it is time I move on. I am Kait and I am now longer a victim of rape but a survivor. Thanks for taking this journey with me and supporting me. It's been real

7 comments:

  1. LOVE YOU SWEETIE! I am very proud of you and excited for you to begin the next leg of your journey. XOXO

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wishing you peace and serenity.....

    ReplyDelete
  3. u go girl! awesome post ; )

    xoox,
    unkie d.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi, An interesting discussion is worth comment. I think that you should write a lot more on this subject..Thank You

    ReplyDelete
  5. Is there a reason to the sudden stop? I hope you have found equal outlets to this! People need others to share their stories. Remember that's how it all started with you and me!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. i am really ready to move on and start a new chapter. I now doing more behind the scenes work which when I am all complete I am so excited to share with the world in a new innovative way

      Delete

Share your thoughts here....