Thursday, May 2, 2013

Thank You

Thank you to anyone who has read my blog. It's honestly changed my life. I don't write this to get attention or hurt anyone's feelings. In my home I never had a voice. Everyone was getting abused but no one said a word about it. I will be quiet no more. Now I finally have a voice. To everyone who has said I have helped them, thank you. You have changed my life the most. God brought me to this blog for so many reasons but the biggest one is because I realize I didn't go through all of this hell for no reason. My life truly is an open book. I do this so everyone who has depression, aniexty, or a dark past so they know theres is hope. If I can get through this, so can you! Together you, me, and God will get through anything.

Thank you for taking this journey with me, hearing my story, and not judging. This blog has done wonderful things and has got me through my depression. I hope I have given at least one person hope. I hope I have given just one person the courage to stand up against their abuser. Your past doesn't define you. Every morning wake up and choose to not give your abuser the power over you any longer. Everyday choose to be happy and thank God for just waking you up. It's easy to do this when you're not the midst of the hurricane. Sadly, I am once again but this time I am stronger! I will not this get me down but shape me to be a better young women. God doesn't give you what you can't handle! Never stop pushing because life can  be so beautiful.

11 comments:

  1. Kaitlin-

    I would like to thank you. As a teen who has never faced such intense struggles as you have, I am truly amazed by your devotion to God. Your being faithful to Him even in the hardest of times is so admirable and is inspirational. You are amazing for being able to open your life as you have on your blog and I know that I enjoy reading because you are always able to show me the wonderful things that God has to offer for me. I hope you'll continue to write; I truly believe you may be changing lives.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you so much. I have the biggest smile on my face.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your blog has totally changed my opinion on you, in a good way! I learned some of your story when you gave your election speech and well i became interested in you and found your blog! and in all honesty i love it! You are such a strong girl! Stay strong! Iloveyou<3

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Awh thank you so much! There is always a story behind someone. I love you too and I hope to see sometime in school.

      Delete
  4. I am really pleased to glance at this web site posts
    which includes lots of useful information, thanks for providing these kinds of information.


    my web page - jackpot 6000 Jackpot 6000

    ReplyDelete
  5. I am геgular readeг, how are уou eνerуbody?
    Thіs article postеd at this wеb page іѕ truly niсe.


    Also ѵisіt my weblog: reputation management

    ReplyDelete
  6. I was ѕuggestеd this blog by my cousіn.
    I'm not sure whether this post is written by him as no one else know such detailed about my difficulty. You are wonderful! Thanks!

    Feel free to surf to my site ... nummerupplysningen.se

    ReplyDelete
  7. Wow, amazing blog lауout! How lοng have yοu been blogging for?
    you maκe blogging lοok eaѕy. The overall lοοk of youг sіte iѕ magnifiсent, as well аs
    the content!

    My weblοg ... nоse ϳob ()

    ReplyDelete
  8. Nice post. I learn something totally new and challenging on websites I
    stumbleupon every day. It will always be interesting to read content from other authors and use something
    from their sites.

    my web blog - Jackpot 6000 free (tblog.com)

    ReplyDelete
  9. Piece of writing writing is also a excitement, if you be familiar with
    after that you can write if not it is complex to write.



    eric gray buffalo ny

    ReplyDelete

Share your thoughts here....