Friday, April 5, 2013

Surrounded By Love

Honestly I have gone through my whole life feeling unloved. My dad wasn't ever really there and that killed me inside. I felt like he never really loved which caused me to feel worthless and unloved. That feeling disappeared Spring Break of 2013.

I spent my past week rehearsing for Les Miz from 9-5 everyday. Sounds awful but it was actually amazing. At the end of the day today we all broke out in tears. We had created a family. My family was lacking to say the least and God showed me that family doesn't have to be "blood". Feeling everyone's hug was just so special. You can find love anywhere. God gives you certain people in our lives for a reason.  I have met and gotten close to a few people in my cast that have changed everything for me. They are such a support and I love them so much. Also, my other "family" includes my best friend, a group of girls from school, my vocal teacher, the amazing people at Younglife, and my consoler. My mom is an angel sent from God and tries her hardest but they are still days where I miss my dad, brother, and just wishing I had my old family back. Thank you to everyone who has supported me! God truly is love.

4 comments:

  1. You are never alone, God is always with you.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. thank you and that is something I will never forget!

      Delete
  2. blingasthetics says:
    August 1, 2012 at 5:21 pm
    A little poem:
    For those who feel lost – hope
    Hope can bring you a rainbow spanning the continents of despair and fear.
    Women together with their sons an daughters can All Live.

    It takes time, to leave, to learn how to live
    To learn how to breath, it takes time

    To trust and learn with great clumsiness and foreboding
    What is love?! We can actually find love again -
    Our abusers biggest fear, so remember this,

    For every hour of the day they spend their time telling you
    That you are unloveable, remind yourself that the time will come

    Where you will find the Olive Bridge to the heart and make the crossing
    Here they can not follow you. Children thrive here and you become
    a home, a hearth, a place where you know, you belong.

    Do not rush this journey, but dare to hope
    for hope is the path to the Olive bridge. Look to the future
    We are all there waiting for you. You are amongst good company.

    trust. You will make this journey x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. This is so beautiful and exactly what I needed to hear today! Thank you!

      Delete

Share your thoughts here....