Monday, April 8, 2013

An Angel Was Born

Today marks the university of an angel being born. She came into my life five years ago and has changed it forever. I thank God everyday for her. She showed me Christ and has saved me. Words can't express how much I love her. She is not only my best friend but she has become family. Through every attack and all the tears she has stood by my side. She is my 2am call when I'm down. Because of her I keep I am not hopeless and feel loved. I know God puts us together for a reason. She will grow up to do amazing things. Heck, she already has. She has touched my life in a way that I will never be able to describe. She is a light and shines so bright that people have to notice. God works through her in beautiful ways. Her laugh can't help but bring a smile to everyone's face. Her heart is big and beautiful. I don't know where I would be without her. Whoever meets her is blessed and can't help but be touched by her kindness and love. God radiates through her. She will forever be my best friend. It is an understatement to say she is special. I can't wait to see what God has in store for her.

I love you and hope you have an amazing birthday. Thank you for honestly everything. This post doesn't even do justice or describe how much you've helped me or how much you mean to me.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Share your thoughts here....