Thursday, March 21, 2013

The Good and the Bad of Being Single

Do you ever have those nights where you feel alone? All you want is to be safe and protected in a guy's arms. To have him look into your eyes and just smile. Well, this was me tonight. I just really missed him tonight and I got really down about it. I am going through so much all I can think about is a guy to hold me, kiss me on the forehead, and tell me everything is going to be alright. I am pretty sure almost every girl can relate. We hate being alone and cringe at the word 'Single'.

This is why I love my best friend. She changed my whole night around and after talking to her I was left with a huge smile on my face. Why should I be sad that I am single. I have 60 years ahead of me to be attached to someone but it's my time now to be free. It's  my time to figure out and be okay with being me. Us girls make the biggest mistake when we run to boys to make us happy. Honestly high school relationships rarely work out if the two don't know themselves yet and aren't fully mature. We are young and have a whole life ahead of us. You can be anything you want and make the future whatever you dream it to be. So, don't let a guy hold you back. Stand strong on your own and live life. On nights where you're feeling lonely know that God is right by your side holding your hand.

One of the most beautiful things to think about is God's plan for us. Whether you believe it or not God already has somebody perfect picked out for you. Your husband is probably alone in his room praying for you and is anxious to meet his beautiful sole mate. God's timing is perfect and you two will meet when you both are ready. I know my husband is out there. He wears bow ties, is artsy, plays the guitar, has a heart melting smile, loves my obnoxious laugh, will take me to broadway shows, cook dinner with me, and pray with me. I already love him. So have hope that you won't be forever alone and be patient for God's timing.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Share your thoughts here....