Sunday, March 3, 2013

It's a Beautiful Life

Even with depression I can still say, "It's a beautiful life." God has created such beauty to enjoy, some many laughs to be had, memories to be made, and love to be felt. He wants you to be happy. Take a day, just today, and count your blessings. Choose to look at the positives rather then the negatives. Don't even think about one worry or problem for God will take care of those. Give them all to God and choose happiness today. You will be surprised to see what beauty you find.

3 comments:

  1. I don't really believe in god much but you really are inspiring. I hope you don't take that offensively.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm so glad you can find comfort in these words. Honestly this is my words but God speaking through me. It's a miracle you've stumbled onto this blog and feel inspired. I completely believe God is speaking to you and that's so exciting!

    ReplyDelete

Share your thoughts here....