Saturday, March 2, 2013

Breakups

They're the epitome of pain. The good news is they don't last forever and they make you stronger. Moving on is so hard and takes every bit of strength you have but it can be done. Stop the thoughts of: "What should I have done differently?" "Was I not good enough?" "I bet he doesn't even miss me." It's this simple: You're beautiful and that just means God has a different guy picked out for you. Your dream guy is out there, just be patient. The best love stories take the longest to write. Slowly the thoughts of him will drift away and you won't feel like you're missing a piece for you. "Dance with God and He will let the perfect man cut in."

1 comment:

  1. I have to say that I agree with your final quote that "Dance with God and He will let the perfect man cut in". This is very true. As someone who has not only watched 2 of my dearest friends find love after kissing many frogs, I am still keeping a close eye on another good friend who is currently kissing a frog. I keep my opinions to myself since she has to figure this out on her own.
    I too have kissed many frogs.....then after a VERY VERY VERY long time I had a frog fall in my lap! A former classmate from school (we went to school from 2nd grade to senior yr together and never said more than "hi"). I can thank Facebook for this frog. When I kissed this frog, he became a prince, not right away, but eventually. After almost 5 yrs of dating, we got married last weekend. He's not perfect, but then again neither am I. He loves me through my good times, bad times, mean times, ugly times and my "duck and cover" times. Those are the super bad times. I love him through all of his faults. You never know whem God will send you your prince.....sometimes, they appear when you least expect it....like when you're not looking. :)
    Luv. your Cuz Terri

    ReplyDelete

Share your thoughts here....